Breadcrumb for Emacs
The Simple Bookmark Solution
Breadcrumb 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 Released
Add support for XEmacs. Minor fixes and enhancement.
- Add compatible functions and key binding to work on both Emacs and XEmacs.
- User interaction enhancement in Breadcrumb Bookmarks mode menu.
- Add hook to query-replace for automatically setting bookmark.
Breadcrumb Project Moved to SourceForge.net
The Breadcrumb project has been moved to SourceForge.net and hosted there.
Breadcrumb 1.1 Released
Version 1.1 has been released after a long time since version 1.0. The basic functions in version 1.0 have been working pretty well and it wasn't compelling to do another release.
I looked at it again last week to do some cleanup. One thing led to another, a whole bunch features were added.
- Breadcrumb Bookmarks mode menu. Display bookmark list.
- Visiting bookmark buffers in the other window.
- Saving and restoration of bookmarks across sessions.
- Local buffer jump. Cycle through the bookmarks in the current buffer only.
- Jumping to the last jumped bookmark (current bookmark).
- Code refactoring and minor cleanup.
Breadcrumb 1.0 Released
Version 1.0 is released. The main set of functions is there. I wasn't satisfied with any of the bookmarking solutions in Emacs, and decided to roll my own. Breadcrumb is the outcome of it.